Drive digital transformation and enhance productivity with Wireless DNA's operator connect solution.
Drive digital transformation and hybrid work forward by simplifying and unifying your global collaboration and calling solutions. The hybrid work model has shifted the way businesses and employees communicate. The hallway chats and informal customer conversations that we used to rely upon, now need to happen digitally – reinforcing the need for a modern, seamless calling and collaboration solution. No longer is it sufficient to have fragmented collaboration and calling solutions, as employees are now looking for a simple, single, and unified experience.
Operator Connect is a new best in class solution that will bring global calling functionality to Microsoft Teams. It enables scalability as well as simple, seamless call functionality and collaboration without requiring huge infrastructure investments. At Rogers for Business, we can help accelerate your hybrid workplace plans by seamlessly integrating our global voice services with Microsoft Teams.
Simplified setup and management
Support and reliability
- Supported by a built-in program
- High performance connectivity through Microsoft Azure Peering Service (MAPS)
- Engage operators directly in Teams Admin Center
- Assign numbers automatically and simplify management
- Simplified reporting dashboard for call details (CDR) and call quality (CQD)
- Operator Tier 1 Support; Operator- Microsoft model in place
- Connections over Internet or MAPS
- No Teams integration
- IT admin or operator needs to assign number through PowerShell
- CDR/CQD data can be retrieved only with delegated access
- Operator Tier 1 Support; Escalations through Microsoft 365 and/or Premier Support